Review: Rimmel London Super Gels!

October 19, 2017

With so many nail polishes out there to choose from, it can be hard to find the best, long lasting and good quality polish but I believe I have found my perfect range! Rimmel London's Super Gel collection by Kate Moss are my all time favourite nail polishes and here's why!

Soul Session - 012


Soul Session is such a beautiful colour. It honestly isn't the strongest colour in the world and requires multiple coats to properly cover your nail (it was still slightly translucent on the white part of my nails) however it is great quality for £5.99 and I found that this one lasted just over a week. This nude shade was easy to apply and I thought it looked beautiful and was a gorgeous, elegant colour.

I then applied the top coat which immediately gave it an amazing shine. With the super gel top coat on, It did take a while to dry and I often smudged it during this time however after leaving it to set properly, found that it was gorgeously glossy and perfect for any day out!


Guilty Pleasure - 071


I found that this shimmery gel only needed one coat because it was very thick and really emphasized any flaws in your nails, for example, chips in the nail or any slight indentations or unevenness there may be. This showed up once it had dried which was a bit annoying because it looked unusual with the glossy topcoat, didn't look too strange unless you looked at it up close.

This one was thicker so glided on easier and took less time to dry however I thought it chipped sooner than the other one. It was a very shiny nail varnish and left you with different toned streaks on the nail (whether that was my bad application, the lighting or the desired effect) which I thought looked rather nice.



Overall, I really like the Super gels and I like that the Super Gels remove with any nail polish remover and don't require a UV lamp to set properly which is great for a little at home manicure! I don't think it lasts the stated 14 days however for a gel nail polish at that price, I'm not going to complain because of how pretty the colours are and how easy and wonderful they turn out. I will definitely be continuing to buy these nail polishes in future. 

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and share this post for more reviews like this one! Lots of love 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Todays views