Review: Spotless Skincare Nose Pore Strips

October 26, 2017

Charcoal masks to remove blackheads are one of Instagram's many current crazes so when I found a cheaper, easier and quicker alternative at Wilko, I was more than happy to try it. I have now got my new pamper pal and a fabulous product that ill definitely be using again and here's why!


Blackheads are horrible and infest my nose area. I have tried numerous lotions and potions to try and remove these impurities however the products I tried cost a lot over time and so I needed a new alternative. When I went into Wilko, I found these £1 wonders and because of their price, decided there was nothing to lose.

In each pack, there are 6 strips which I think is very generous for the price. The packaging is very simplistic however I think its very attractive and eye-catching so it caught my eye instantly.

The directions are very simple; wash with water, leaving your face wet enough for the strip to stick then let it sit for 15 minutes. This allows you to continue with your pamper session! I found that the strip was quite tight and held very well. The tightness you feel is good because it means its working and cleaning your pores. The strip becomes very tight and dry which is when you know you're ready to peel it off. This was the hard bit. Peeling it off hurt a bit and left me with teary eyes however the result of that was good so I'm not complaining too much but I wish there was a way to reduce the pain a bit. I also found that the strips didn't cover the tip of my nose so there were a few clogged pores left because the bit that was there wasn't strong enough and there wasn't enough strip to cover that bit.

The aftermath of peeling off the strip is kind of gross. There were lots of little 'trees' made of the dirt and blackheads in my pores however it was quite satisfying to see it all. I noticed my skin was a lot softer around my nose area and that my pores were really deeply cleaned, hence why it hurt so much.
Overall, I think that this is an amazing product and I definitely would recommend this to people because of the amazing quality and how effective it was. It was a really great alternative to the expensive ones you get at boots and Superdrug. You can find these wonders here or instore at Wilko. I will be using this product again because of amazing I think they are!


Thanks for reading and Lots of love



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Todays views